• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sleeping Bags

RuKiddingMe

I have three sleeping bags and they are all different and all have different price points.

1 - big bag I got at sportsmans warehouse for $30. Rated to -5, Big and comfortable, takes up a lot of space when rolled.Square, synthetic. I use this on my cot when I am in a hunting shack or cabin during fall,winter,spring.

2 - kelty +30 bag. I bought this for about $50 from REI. This is my main summer bag. Mummy style, synthetic.

3. -25 Northface Goliath, mummy bag,synthetic. I use this when camping in early spring or late fall when the temps are at or below freezing at night. This bag was about $125. Packs small, but very warm. Worth the money to me.

There are lots of bags out there. What you need to decide is how much you want to spend, what type of fill, what weather your going to be camping in, and if you want a backpack style bag or car camping bag.