• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Screen rooms

MNice

We have had a cheap screen room for years and I think I've finally had it with this one. It's an exterior alum pole type setup and is a royal PITA to set up. Anyone have experience with the eureka hex sreen room? Looks like its a pretty nice one and I've had great luck with our eureka tent.

PS. anyone want a real cheap screenroom?? grin.gif

figured I could throw this in even though it's not a screen tent.lol...I just picked up a 10'x15' coleman "BIGHORN" tent on HSOList this past winter...great deal..$80.00 for a $199.00 tent(still sealed in the box)....anyway ...I used it for the first time(by myself ) at a small walleye crappie lake up here in northern minn. this past week....That tent has got to be the worsed tent in the world to put up by yourself lol!.......that thing had me standing on my head trying to get it put together!...lol!....I do remember the box stateing "a good idea to have assistance of another individual to assemble this tent".....well........I'm here to tell you they mean it..lol!... all I can say is "I talked to jesus" for 2 1/2 hours trying to get those 4-20' fiberglass poles bent and in there proper spots... alone(yes,I finally got it together)....this tent has gotta go...lol! a wall tent for me...those domes don't cut it!(actually once up it's a great tent)....thanks jon

Jon, I have a eureka tetrogon 11. An 11 x 11 dome with only 3 poles, 2 for tent 1 for rainfly. I can have it up myself in about 15 min. Pretty nice tent for the money.

MNnice,
I just bought the Coleman Screen Lodge a couple weeks back and love it. I too have had problems in the past with trying to put up one of those cheap ones so I decided to try the Coleman and it was WAY easier to put up. It has a vent at the top that keeps it fairly cool when it's hot out and you are cooking. Go to the coleman HSOforum and check it out--they even have the instruction manual there so you can see how easy it is to put up.

MNice, a friend of mine has a Eureka screen tent and really likes it, it's pretty heavy duty and nice to set up. Check out cabelas HSOforum, they have a Wenzel on sale in 2 different sizes, I'm not sure how good they are but I believe they have a 10 year warranty.