• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Posting pic for 52 incher

Muskydanno,

That wasn't on August 25th was it? I was on Waconia on that day for an hour and had an awesome day. It was storming all around the lake but just not on top of us! In that hour I caught my personal best LM bass at 22" and my first musky at 39". All in an hour! Just courious if if was the same day.

LEECH

------------------

<*)))))))><{

What you want to do is go into your picture album where you have the picture on Shutterfly. Then you want to click on the picture. Then right click on the picture and go under properties. Then copy the address of the picture and past it inbetween  and here on FM in your post. Make sure that you have http:// and jpg in there as well. If you just high light the whole address and copy it will contain everything. If that doesn't work then feel free to e-mail me the picture and I can put it up for you or I can help you out a little more...

Good Fishin,
Matt Johnson

------------------
Matt Johnson Outdoors
[email protected]
Metro Area Ice Fishing and more...

Iceleaders
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait
MarCum
Stone Legacy
JR's Tackle
Fish Fever

[This message has been edited by Matt Johnson (edited 09-08-2004).]

Leech21 It was August 25th! that was one heck of a day. Earlier that evening my buddy got a 40 inch class fish up to the boat , and i lost another. Right after the 52 another one of my buddies got a 36 just down the shore a little farther. We were in a white 620 tiller ranger. I'm usually out there in a blue 182 crestliner tournament with an opti on back. Say hi if you guys are out there. The checks going out for the replica today! Only problem is i won't see it until the musky expo!

Here's my bass from August 25th. 22"!!!
47b4d606b3127cceb51d21d8bd8b0000001610
And here's my first musky at 39"
47b4d606b3127cceb51e571c5c900000001610
It was a crazy day! We stopped by Waconia for only like an hour and a half because we were limited on time. I had no idea we would have that kind of luck in that little of time. Waconia is about two hours from home for me....too bad. I wish we had lakes like that around where I live! Oh yea, we were out there from about 4:30pm to 6. When were you there?

------------------

<*)))))))><{

[This message has been edited by LEECH21 (edited 09-09-2004).]

LEECH21 we were out there at the same time. About that time though we were on the other side of the island i think. Nice fish! That bass is a hawg , and the musky is a fat healthy fish. The lake is like any other sometimes you can beat the water to a froth and not get a thing for your efforts , but sometimes when the conditions are right it can make your day , week , or even month! Thanks for the kudos on the fish guys! I'm out after them again tonight hopefully.

LEECH21,

Believe it or not i got a 50-3/4 last night at about 5 pm. As soon as i get my film burned up i will put pics up! I have to get a digital camera! It was the only fish we even saw , though the one we got was a dandy!This has been a banner couple of weeks for me! Hopefully i can do as well on Leech in two weeks.

Congrats AGAIN Muskydanno! I can't wait to make another trip to that lake. I just caught my first musky at 39" and already want to break that mark. Do you fish Waconia often? Is there a lot of 40"+ in there? Why am I asking you that, apparently there is! May I ask, what replica company did you go with? Congrats again on a huge fish.

------------------

<*)))))))><{

Bassman186,

Congrats! looks like we both had some luck yesterday! I was behind the island and i think i saw your boat going by at about 6:15-30ish last night. Leech21 , there are quite a few over 40 in there , but its like any other lake there are alot of days you wouldn't even believe there was a fish in there! I'm going to burn my film on junk tonight and develop it tomorrow and i will post a picture of the 50-3/4

Muskydanno-

I feel ya there. I try to get out 3 times durning the week after work, but tonight it's #5 Miami vs. # 6 Florida State and i can't miss the game. I hate FSU, GO CANES!!! okay enough college football talk. I was on the lake the night you caught your 52" , I've been moving a ton of fish the last few week. I put a buddy of mine on a 48" and 49" in less then 3 hours, that lucky SOB! The pics are posted at the Intown Marina. Let me know if you ever wanna hook up and hit the lake, it's always nice to meet muskie junkies!!! Drop me a line, my home address is: [email protected]

later-

------------------
ARMAN-21

ARMAN21,
Sounds like a heck of a day a 48 and a 49 in three hours! I know the lake is capable under the right conditions though. I never dreamt i would get two 50 inch class fish in my lifetime let alone in a couple of weeks! I'd be on the lake nonstop if it wasn't for that necessary work thing. If you see a Blue/white tourney series crestliner with an optimax on it out there next week give me a yell , and we'll trade fish stories. good luck to ya!