• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Medicine Lake bag

I was out on the Med Sea last night with B-Rad AKA Noodles,and boy we had fun we ended up with a bunch of fish but we had 4 fish that weighed a combined weight of 15&1/2 pounds
47b4d638b3127cceb491ac2fe2bb0000001610
B-rad caught the biggest!!
47b4d638b3127cceb491ac2c63880000001610
But I caught the most !!!
Thought I would share it with you guys
Tight lines all
basswacker

Awful nice fish. My daughter and her hubby bought a house a few months ago in Plymouth about 1/2 mile from Medicine Lake. I figured the lake was just a dish pan with no structure and just a lot of hammer handles. I didn't get too excited when they told me I should bring my boat up to go fishing. After seeing these fish I may rethink. Does the lake have any lily pads or milfoil? Any emergent vegetation of any kind? I'm a weed fisherman. That doesn't mean that weeds are all I catch though. Sometimes I get a bass out of the weeds too. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.