• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How can I post a pic ?

A couple choices. You can send them to a moderator and they can post them for you. OR you can go to a photo site such as Shutterfly.com and put your pictures there. If you use shutterfly just follow the steps below.

Go to Shutterfly, and click on the pic you want to post. It enlarges the photo.
Right click the picture, and copy the webaddress of the picture.(Control C)
Come back to FM.
webaddressofpicturehere

If the pics aren't too big you can send them to me at LSW2002 at AOL dot COM and I will post them for ya.

Granny

[This message has been edited by Granny (edited 08-19-2004).]

Big Fish Bob, If your having trouble getting your picture posted send it to me and I can help you out. When you enter the BWCA-Duluth-Range forum you see a list of moderators, click on my name and you'll see how to email me.

Guys theres a new policy toward posting fish pictures. Pictures of dead fish or fish that are certain to die are not allowed anymore.