• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's Give This A Try

Thanks Granny. I'm trying to post off the Yahoo site that I have listed in my profile. Could you try going in there, picking one out, and see if you can post it? I was trying to post a pic of me holding up a couple of crappies in the Red Lake album I have set up.

User Name: jimsmrekar
Password: leaky78

Leaky,

I used the same thing for the Yahoo pictures as Biglakeba$$ mentioned. Go to your photo site and click the picture you want so it makes it bigger otherwise it will be really small. Right click on the picture and copy the address from the box that pops up. Then come on to FM and paste the address in you post. Then put this your pasted address with no spaces.

Later,

Granny

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Spinach,
it's most likely a members only area you put your tags around. I get a not authorized message when going to the pic address (URL) you put in.

I believe that is what's happenning to all of your yahoo pictures. Members only can view it possibly.

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 08-24-2004).]

Hey Granny - Sorry, I haven't been here for a while. Thanks for getting that up there. Looks like I better set up a shutterfly account. Thanks again.

[This message has been edited by Leaky (edited 08-31-2004).]

picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de219e841df1b42

Darn it. Set up Shutterfly and I can't see the pic. Just a box with an X in it. Can you guys see it? I'm startin to feel kind of stupid here. grin.gif

[This message has been edited by Leaky (edited 08-31-2004).]

Leaky Did you copy the adress off the properties?

Right click on the picture you want to post, select properties at bottom, Left click on address and highlight, right click and select copy, paste that in between the img tags.

------------------
Brian Rogers

Iceleaders
JR's Tackle
Catch-N Tackle and Bio-Bait

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by BDR (edited 08-31-2004).]

I think I got it. Let's try this again. BDR - You hit on the step I was missing.

The Eagle and the Otter on Basswood Lake
47b4d610b3127cceb5c2e65647860000001610

My Buddies Cabin at 5:30 AM (OK I had to go to the bathroom) - Thomas Lake outside of Two Harbors
47b4d610b3127cceb5c2f880c66f0000001610

Brian - We had set out our fish guts on this rock directly across from our camp site. The eagle had a nest behind us, so we figured she'd come in to get some chow. It was opening weekend up there, which after a long winter is like Thanksgiving for those birds.

Anyway, while the eagle is eating, we see this huge otter start sneaking up the rock, looking for some of that food. The otter watched that eagle for a while, then made it's move. P*ssed the eagle off something fierce. Anyway I was lucky enough to get a shot of both of them together as the otter was heading back into the water.

[This message has been edited by Leaky (edited 09-01-2004).]