• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Last Winters Burntside Bash

It looks like a fun time, the Burntside Bash. Is this going to be an annual event? Scheduling didn't work for me this past year, but I sure would like to attend the next one. I never fished lakers through the ice. It looks and sounds like it would be a blast

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Yeah,
Dennis showed me how to catch them Lakers.

Also the winner wasn't 5.4 lbs.

Dave's fish was over 12 lbs.

The Burntside Bash is a great time and everyone should try to make it.I have had a blast both years I have made it.
I especialy enjoyed last year!
Rick is being humble when he said that I showed him how to catch those lakers.He found the spot,and the fish.

I have a quick question,
Does anyone have a date in mind for this years bash. I would like to make the trip just need to make sure I have the time off.
Nice pics. by the way!!!
Take care, Thomas (BD110)

Chunk,
I was tinking it was the last weekend in January just wanted to check and see if I was correct. If that weekend holds true I should have the time off. Hope to see you on the lake. Thanks for the reply.
Take care, Tom (BD110)