• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PHOTO TESTING

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few of mine. Like others, a couple of these were posted about a month ago in the Metro forum, but oh well.

Let's add some rough fish to this pic-fest, here's a dandy sheeper:

sheephead.jpg

This one, by far not nearly a trophy, but would you believe out of a 300 acre metro lake:

orchard_muskie.jpg

And, because walleyes are so revered, here is a 25 incher I happened to have on my machine, no where near CIBL, but we all can't be him...

0.jpg

No doubt that is a nice crappie! Awesome!

I remember when all those race trailers went through a couple years ago on Detroit Lakes. Unbelievable. Hundreds & hundreds of thousands of dollars sitting in the water there.

abens, send it to me at [email protected], I'll post it for you.

Granny, that's a great idea, that way the pics can be consolidated in one forum, not scattered about, and remain somewhat current for viewing. As it is now, after the pics/thread ages, the pics/thread disappears into the archives to be forgotten.

I'll look into your idea, I like it.

Rick??????

Paul, we were posting at the same time. smile.gif
------------------
http://groups.msn.com/canitbeluck

[This message has been edited by can it be luck? (edited 08-12-2004).]

caught that sturgeon fishing walleye on the mississippi down by redwing. took 45 min to get it to the boat and another 30 min rocking it back and forth in that cold winter river water till it swam off on it's own.

Redhooks,

Eli is that you??? Long time-no see. Nate Jager here. Looks like fishing has been good for you this year. If you get this, write me at nate _ jager @ yahoo . com (just leave out the spaces. It would be great to get together and try to snag a muskie or 2...or at least kill a few brews!

Later!
Nate

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We now have a Photo Sharing Forum.

Good Idea Granny!!

This has been moved there.

029709.jpg
12 pounder on Superior fishing with Surface Tension and STFCatfish. Thanks ST!

[This message has been edited by chunkytrout (edited 08-14-2004).]

[This message has been edited by chunkytrout (edited 08-14-2004).]

Sorry Chunky, but ALL dead fish photos need to be removed...nice laker though!

[This message has been edited by Tom Herman (edited 08-17-2004).]