• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PHOTO TESTING

HELP! getting frustrated here! do I want to copy and past the address when looking at the pic on shutterfly or right click the photo and copy shortcut?

[This message has been edited by TV BOY (edited 08-22-2004).]

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Nice Skis TrophyHunter.

How come you didn[t send those to me before?

They would have made the home page.

Rick,
I caught the 50.5" last year and you put it on the homepage. I just caught the 51.5" a couple of weeks ago and didn't even think about sending it. By the way, Thanks for all the work you guys do in bringing us a great site!!!

I will try this. Did Not Work. frown.gif
#2 Try - Still did not work.

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 08-25-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 08-30-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 08-30-2004).]

riverfishin-

Now thats what I call a fish. I've got to get me a paddlefish picture soon!! And a sturgeon, and a gar, and a 40+ pound flathead, and a.... well, I think you can see a pattern developing.

Hastings Gal... When in doubt, check with your fellow IBOT's. Click on the edit/delete icon at the top of any post to see how it was typed in and/or the server that was used. That should get you started. If you have Labs4me's email he knows how to do it otherwise me addy is listed in my ad in the for sale forum under lab pups. Been building a new road in your town all summer and not a single refreshing beverage from the local IBOT's. How expensive will my tow strap be this winter?

------------------
IBOT's # 17 & 248

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Thanks Trophyhunter for the kind words. It would be better if you put me on some 50"+ muskies grin.gif

Hey Hastingsgal, haven't heard form you in a long time. How's life treating you? smile.gif

I'm gonna try this again. I hope there will be a picture of the Hubby below.
47b4d604b3127cceb57375ba4d180000001610

smile.gif Bryce, thank you it worked smile.gif
Rick, things are going good for me. I am busy getting the kids all ready for school now.
I spent a week at LOW 8/1 - 8/8 with my family, had a fish fry every nite, the Hubby got a bigger fish than me this year. It was relaxing and very enjoyable.
I also won a guided trip with John Eggers by call into the Fish-N-Line Radio station on 7/29 smile.gif. I went on the trip last Thursday 8/26 and it was great - I caught the first and the biggest fish! It was a learning experience for me - I'm not use to walking in the water, or using spinners only. I was a worm dunker only before this trip, on Sat 8/28 when it was cloudy/rainy I used my newly learned skills on Trout Brook and it worked there too.
I'm looking forward to the ICE Series this winter, gonna try to make it to them all this year - it was a blast last year. Keep Smiling.

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 08-31-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Hastings gal (edited 10-15-2004).]

47b4d610b3127cceb5cc148207b00000001610

not acctually my picture just a test until i get my new camara, thanks leech21 for answering my question about shutterfly and giving my instructions

[This message has been edited by riverrat56 (edited 08-31-2004).]