• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For Sale 1991 Polaris 350cc liquid cooled 4x4. 2 Cycle, Racks front and back and includes a plow.<BR>No winch.<P>The four wheeler is in great condition and is owned by my 75yr old father. He used it mainly for deer hunting and workiing around his lake cabin.<BR>I would buy if but I have 3 already. Located in St Cloud. Post your emal for pics.<BR>Asking $1,650.<P>

Hi just going to let you know I got the pic,s and would like to set up a time I can come and see it and if it run good I would like to buy it.Please e-mail me with info.

Thanks PDK

It is kinda rude when people try and steal out from under somebody on these deals as we all see someone is interested as I am too but I will wait to see if it sells to the first come first serve basis.. I am right in the DSt.Cloud area and I too could be there at 5 a.m. but I will wait it out to see if the first person buys it. It is called curtious. PDK has bought from me before and stands by his word if he says he wants it I am almost positive he will be there with cash in hand..

Benny auctually emailed back to me first @ 4:45 yesterday and then PDK responded at 8:20pm

So I will work with those individuals first and then let everyone else know if it is still avaiable.

I will be gone hunting until Sunday afternoon so that wil be the first available time to see the 4-wheeler.

Courtesy.....My understanding is this stuff is first come just like want ads in a newspaper....dont hate on someone trying to get a good deal ahead of another....Courtesy is to the seller that wants to move something the soonest possible!
jk

I did not mean to start a big dispute here it is just I have made contact on things in the past here on this site and one not even a week ago and I told seller I will be there on a certain day with cash and trailer to pick it up. Seller calls me and says Someone seen your post wanting to pick it up sunday and said they would be here Saturday so if I wanted it I need to come Saturday morning and beat the other buyer to his house. Now for one this item was for sale for over 3 weeks and nothing but then as soon as a buyer is interested seems that is when everybody is interested. Kinda like fishing or hunting guys when youn post a claim on a Duck Blind on a point or fishing hole and as you are getting set for pulling into your spot the guy with the big fast boat pulls in right next to you or the guy with no decoys pulls into your spot as you are setting decoys. That is all I was trying to say here is common curtousy for your fellow sportmen even when they are buying here on this site..

"Did not mean to start a dispute"...a dispute tends to happen when one person feels they have the right to pass judgment on another without knowing the facts.

Buyer + Seller + Good Transaction

I did not intend to "steal" anything. Simply intended to put together a good deal for both parties in a timely manner. Not sure why GjK felt compelled to attack another in a public setting.

I have sold many items...often times waiting days and weeks for a potential buyer. Every deal is different...I have no problems if the seller wants to wait for someone to look at an item...or if a seller goes with first acceptable offer.

I do not think there is a rule, written or unwritten, that a e-mail response, indicates a priority in purchasing an item. If you look through the for sale sections...many of the people who respond to one ad...respond to many...just shopping perhaps.

I would ask that we all refrain from passing judgement and reserve our negative thoughts for ourselves.

I apologize if I offended anyone.

PS: I spoke to BBL tonight...if I buy the wheeler for my son great. Either way I hope to get together with BBL over a goose hunt out west of Alexandria:):)

When I picked up the 4-wheeler from my dad to sell it was not running well and had some additional issues to tend too. I took the wheeler to be serviced and I am waiting to hear what is needed in repairs before I sell it to anyone. I will keep you posted. I am ging on a hunting vacation for the rest of the week and weekend and will be following up on the condition of the sale in Monday! confused.gif

To everyone I returned this weekend from hunting and spoke to the repair shop this morning and they gave me some bad news of rebuilding the carburetor and the work they perform in getting the 4wheel drive to function. Also on Sunday night we had a birthday party for my dad (76) and discovered that a close person friend (relative) was looking for a 4wheeler. (We deer hunt together and had no idea wanted one). So needless to say the 4wheeler is gone. Blood is thicker then water! I apologize to all especially to Benny and PK who I had spoken too about the sale. I am sure you guy's will find one. Take care! smirk.gif