• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

150 hp Optimax motor with 2 stroke tiller kicker. 6 rod holders, dual X85 Lowrance, 74# thrust Maxxum trolling motor, splash guards, marine band radio, custom cover, bunk trailer with spare tire, front and back live and bait wells. Asking $15,000.00<BR>Pictures available upon request! Send me your e-mail address and I can get them to you! <P>[This message has been edited by Paul Waldowski (edited 10-11-2004).]<p>[This message has been edited by yar 32 (edited 10-13-2004).]

Bagoeye sorry for the delay on pics I was gone will try to get you more pics. Haveing trouble getting them out of the computer.

Hawkeye nice pic of that pig you sent me. you can't let the kid pass you up like that.