• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ATTENTION HUNTERS AND CAMPERS!

1976 Dodge Jamboree motor home for sale

22 foot
Only 65,000 miles
Runs great
Has newer tires in good shape
New alternator
New RV water pump
New muffler
New Battery

This Unit has all the needed equiptment:
Cruise control
Roof air
Cab air
Water heater
Awning
2 way fridge/freezer
4-burner stove
oven
Trailer hitch
Large rear bath w/shower, sink, and toilet
Lots of storage

The interior of this unit is in great shape for a '76. The exterior is ok but the striping on the cab portion is coming loose. Everything listed is in good working order. The only thing that does not currently work is the furnace. The pilot light will light but will not stay lit. I tried a new thermocouple but that didn't seem to do it. I may have done something wrong or the problem could be in the switch that turns the gas from off to on to pilot. I am not sure but I suspect that with a simple fix the furnace would work.
I also installed all new fresh water lines last year.
If you are looking for a motor home to pull the boat and do some family camping or hunting, this is a nice clean unit that has worked well for my family for 2 years. I bought a new truck so we decided to purchase a pull behind travel trailer.
The floor plan is very nice and can sleep up to 6 people.
I am asking $3,500 or B/O
It is located in Belle Plaine, MN. Just south of Shakoppee and Jordan on Hwy 169.
I can e-mail pics to serious inquirers and you can e-mail me at: [email protected]
Or call my Cell at: 952-393-7895 to arrange to see it.

Thank you for looking.
Dave

Unfortunately my computer is down right now and I am typing this using a friends computer so I don't have pics at this time but I will in a week or 2. If you want you can call the cell phone number above and I would be happy to tell you anything you want to know.

Thanks,

Dave

Come on guys, camping season is just around the corner. Someone out there must need a unit like this to pull the boat to thier favorite fishing spot. Shoot me an offer, I need to get it out of my yard.

Dave