• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a nearly new (less than 30hrs on complete rebuild) Mercrusier I/O. 165 hp, all reciepts on rebuild ($2000.00). It's in a 1977 Silverline 17ft. Heavy Hauler trailer, new steering, new wiring and gauges. Boat is water ready or part it out for the motor and stern drive. I bought a new Lund Fisherman and the trade wasn't worth giving it up. Would make someone a good starter boat or ski/tube boat. Post a reply and I will get back to you with more info. Located in NW Minnesota. Thanks!

http://www.silverlineboats.org/1977.htm

Can ya give me an idea which boat it is? Is it a flat front boat or a v-type? What kind of shape is the boat itself in, I realize your emphasising the motor as the strong point but I'm kinda interested in it as a whole.just wondering what it would need if a guy were fixing it up.Any info on the lower unit/prop?

Anything special about the trailer besides it can get it from point A to point B? Thanks in advance

It's the Nantucket. Nice deep v, good big water boat. Overall the boat is ok, could use some TLC. It has some tears in the seats and could use a good cleaning. The lower unit was completly gone through at the same time as the engine. The prop is perfect and there is an extra. The trailer is a Heavy Hauler. Nice heavy duty roller trailer. This would make a great boat to start out with , or even be a second for big water boat. It's ready to put in the water and start fishing tommorow.