• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Older (late '70s) 14ft aluminum fishing boat with Evinrude 6hp outboard, short shaft, pull start, forward+reverse gears.
Boat looks ok, ith has 3 swivel seats, I haven't test it on water, but shouldn't leak.
Motor starts and runs good, I would suggest changing water impeller, but it's not mandatory, it cools fine, shifter lefer is broken and replaced with vise-grip plier (works well).
No trailer with boat, but it's narrow to fit inside pickup box, and 2 guys can lift it with no problem (I did it by myself, and I am not Schwarzenegger).

$ 499.00 or best offer.

alum14asm.jpg

------------------
Val Vignati

www.kvesurplus.com
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Valv (edited 09-27-2004).]

Boat is located in Ft Lauderdale, FL.... but it's flying this direction thanks to Jeanne, it will land near Faribault tomorrow morning... wink.gif

Call me at 507 744 2295, I'll be home most of day, just in and out in the yard.

------------------
Val Vignati

www.kvesurplus.com
[email protected]

Cabelas was awesome way to many good deals in there to pass up! forgot to ask if you had any fishfinders for sale or transom trolling motors I will be looking for both of those items!

[This message has been edited by river rat316 (edited 10-10-2004).]

Hey Val
The boat works great!! engine fired right up and the only leak is right around the plug area val thanks for the deal it will be very enjoyable out on the river for me and my son (now he's talking about your pups but mom says no way!)