• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BWAC fish locator advice

kslipsinker

Question

I am trying to remember which company makes the small locator that runs for an extended time on small batteries. Was it vexilar or zercom? I appreciate the help.

5 answers to this question

I am trying to remember which company makes the small locator that runs for an extended time on small batteries. Was it vexilar or zercom? I appreciate the help.

vexliar makes a execellent unit runs on four
aa battries bought one for a fly in last year,and i highly recommend it very,very light weight and ran for four days. on one set of battries. i beleive its called the
boundrie waters edition. about 279.00

Vexilar has two portable units. The LC-10 and the CLC-200. The LC-10 is a standard graph and the CLC 200 is color. My Dad has the LC-10 and I have the CLC 200 and they are great porrtable units like the BWCA or Canada. They run on 8 AA Batteries forever.