• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

winter resorts

we have been going to andy lake resort the last week in january now for many years, and they are no longer going to be open in winter.
Is there any resort in this area that is open to winter fishing?
we fish mostly dryberry lake, and the surronding lakes, with some secret small hotspots.
so of course we fish lakers almost exclusively.

I just got back from Lake Manitou just east of Dryberry. Great trout fishing and fantastic snowmobiling. Stayed at Barker Bay Outposts. I know they have a HSOforum with ice fishing info. I plan to go back this weekend. Let me know if you want more info, I can get you their number.
Daryl

I own camp manitou on lower manitou, we have a couple of spots open for some great late ice lake trout fishing on the weekend of ap. 2-4. We also have a few cabins still open for ice out lake trout. Give me a call at 218-283-0990.

Outfitter17
do you have running water in the winter?
we will be discusing where we may go next winter very soon, and I will have your number to call, thanks for the reply.

Yes,
We have running water. All the cabins are winterized and they all have seperate bedrooms with 2 people to a room, They vary in size from about 600 sq ft to 1000 sq ft, so they are very roomy. We also have our main lodge open for all your meal needs. We have access to numerous lakes and the 4 main winter species - Walleye, Northern Pike, Crappie, and Lake Trout. If you would like to know exactly where we are located just call us at 1-800-766-0876.

Thanks