• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

English River

Anyone know about the water levels? I hear there is a fire ban so I would guess that it would be low. I am going to be up there in the middle of June so if anyone hears before then I will be watching this thread.

JegerJack

------------------
"What did the old man trade for these guys, a used puck bag?"

Where abouts on the English river are you fishing? I've been going out of Ear Falls for the last 25 years and love every minute of it.

I'm typically up in mid-June also and haven't had any issues with high water levels. You never know though...

I go up by Caribou Falls, I think I am pretty Far up river from you (or down for all I know). I think the best part of going up there is the anticipation of not knowing what it is going to be like.

JegerJack

------------------
"What did the old man trade for these guys, a used puck bag?"

My folks have a cabin on an island up there on the English River. It is on Camp Lake. I haven't been up there in years though. Please post how it was. I may have to take a trip up there this summer!!