• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sioux narrows...yellow bird resort...

My brother in law has a tripped planned to this area the third week in June. They're going on the 'american plan'...first big canadian fishing trip for him and his eldest boy (11). Can anyone give me some basic info on the resort, area, accomodations..etc?... Would just like to give him some good hints and tips to help boost my own credibility as an outfitter!.. smile.gif
Any replies appreciated...

thanks..

------------------
Northeast Outfitters
915 Hwy 29 N NE
Alexandria, MN 56308
(320) 763-9598

Yellow Bird resort is part of the Totem Resorts group located on Long Bay just north of Sioux Narrows, part of LOTWoods. Never stayed there, but it looks top notch, great fishing in the area.

I have been going to Totem Resorts for the last 20 years. Sioux Narrows is a wondrful place to fish. That part of LOW is great because of the deep water, bays, islands and channels. It is a good idea to have a guide for your first time because it can be tricky to navigate because of all of the rocky reefs that will do damage to a boats lower unit. Most of the Walleye fishing is vertical jig fishing with a minnow or leech.
The Smallmouth is awsome, use smaller tube jigs or a leech set-up along the shorelines in 10 to 15 feet. Yellowbird is a five star resort with five star service.