• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle Lake

A group of us are going to Eagle Lake in May and I am wondering if anyone can tell me a little information on Eagle Lake Lodge. This is the first year we will be staying at this lodge. How is it? and is the fishing good nearby?

I can't help you out, I usually stay at Temple Bay Lodge for a few days. I usually chase Muskies in the Osbourne Bay area, but if you are chasing eyes try viking reef that time of year. Troll deep diving shad raps over 60 feet at 2.5 mph that should get you down 24-26 feet and hang on...goot luck

Vipor, I like Walleyes have never stayed there, just fished out of Temple Bay one time last summer. Maybe you arleady have, but I'm sure if you do a search they have a HSOforum. As far as getting any fishing reports, I would imagine they would have to come from the resort itself. Best of luck, it's going to be a great trip.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"