• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bass bassI

I been fishing hard and long hours.Catching lots of bass all sizes4or5 a day or a pond.Ihave never cauhgt this many ice fishing before.Anyone else getting this kind of a bite?I am loving it I dont keep bass. fish on

I have caught alot of bass this year too.Don't know why but it sure can be fun.Biggest one weighing in at just under 4lbs.I only caught 7-8 bass last winter, and I have probably caught over 50 so far this year.They seem to be really active this winter.

IceC

------------------
Have an Ice day :)

I have had the same luck this year. It seems all my gill spots are producing a lot of bass and for the most part they are large bass. Yesterday I went out and caught 4-5 that were 3+lbs. That was fun. The largest one I have caught is 4.5 lbs. I also do not keep these bass but they are sure fun to catch.

IceMan