• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fairbank Dam

Ice John, Ive caught crappies there before but it has been along time ago and they were small. I live along the little wapsi and know that it is very low compared to most years. I havent heard of anybody catching anything there yet. I went dink fishing at george Wyth today. Lots of 3 inchers

slabdaddy i was at alice wyth same thing a ton of dinks and some 7 inch crappies, they need to do something around waterloo lakes like a size limit on gills and crappies ,saw alot of dinks laying on the ice that should have been back in the lake in my opinion , we drilled 15 holes today searching

Bigslabs- Is there any structure or varying depths in Alice Wyth? I drilled 15 holes one day and couldnt find any different depths or structure. But today I drove by just to see how many people were out and Alice wyth had maybe 10 people And George Wyth had none. I agree about the dink litter. leaving them on the ice to die just feeds the crows- we got plenty of crows

Slab daddy there are varying depths and structure in Alice wyth, you have to get away from the crowds. I've found anywhere from 2' to 11' of water and a couple of trees (brush piles). I got lucky and iced a 19" northern on 2lb line and small jig and wax worm on tuesday, just luck there should have been bit off. Also wondered why the fish in those 2 lakes never seem to get bigger? Fished there last two years always the same dinks might get lucky and get a 8 to 9 incher every 20 to 30 fish.