• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CF Trout pond

Does anyone know when they will stock the trout pond on the south west side of Cedar Falls. I'm going to need to find some entertainment when I'm home for Christmas. Also is there any where i could find a map that would show me the depths?

They stocked it a couple of weeks ago. It was shoulder to shoulder people. Didn't look like much fun. Don't know if it will be stocked again before x-mas.

I'm not sure when they stock the pond but you don't need a map it is a small pond you can fish it all in a half a day. I have got some nice gills out of it. If you are there at X-Mas I might see you. I grew up there but don't live there now. Good luck and hope to see you on the ice.

Stick smile.gif