• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Big Spirit

Just wondering where everyone has their best early season perch action on talk. I have always done well in front of Buffalo run and Marble Beach in the dieing weeds 13-18'.
I am sure Browndawg and I will be perchin' over xmas break...let me know if anyone is goin to be in the area?

Chiro
I would like to meat you up there but I now live 2hr from there and my trips have been fewer than I like!I lived there for 15yrs and moved away about three years ago and really miss the area!It also sounds like they have had a great bite going this year!May be Ill make it back there ice fishing yet!When ever that comes!

------------------

I a lot of times like to go all the way over to Hales slough and try over there especially later in the season as there are not as many snowmobile maniacs out there. I live 55 miles from talk and do like to fish it, put up a post maybe we could get together, my wife is always after me to take someone along. Warren

WarrenA
I used to live right accross from hales slough so I fished that area alot!I know what you mean about the snowmobiels but at the time I was one of them,and used to drive it out to my shack alot.At first ice all alon the east side from hales north to anglers bay can be great on perch,walleye,northern,bass,gills,ect.There is also lots of rocky areas that arent shown on the maps,and with out a gps to help find them back its real hard!Good luck cal!

P.S. I dont know when Ill make it but I will post before I go!

------------------