• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome To Ice Leaders Iowa

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

We have a lot of anglers from Iowa and specific requests for your own forum so as we get enough demand for specific areas in Iowa and someone to field staff it we will create it for you.

Let's see how big you can grow the Iowa forum(s).

Welcome To Ice Leaders Iowa

If you can field staff for us, please use the "Contact Us" link below and let us know.

An Iowa forum would be great!! I don't do teh hard water thing (too busy hunting), but fish Clear Lake in North Central Iowa pretty regularly during the soft water season. Looking forward to sharing info.

Smitty

Welcome aboard IceJohn smile.gif

Keep us posted on how things are going in your part of the state and I'm sure we'll get some Clear lake area anglers on board soon enough.

The key is to keep sharing info and when someone from the Clear Lake area comes on offer a trip exchange.

We do it all the time and it is a blast.

Hey Rick,
Is there an invite users option here? I think my Dad who fishes the Okoboji lakes would enjoy this site and I will just email him if not but, an official invite user sent to him would probably motivate him more!

Look at the link on the top of the Topic bar (left side).

It says:
UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!

Just click and send. Pretty easy and Okoboji is an awesome area. Several very good lakes right there. Great area as well.

Welcome aboard rod bender,
stick with us. This forum has only been going a couple days.

Keep posting and sharing info. A lot of other Iowa anglers who view will join in and post as well to help grow the Iowa Forum.

Welcome smile.gif

Thanks for Iowa forum. I try to fish okoboji and Big Spirit as much as possible in ice season, will appreciate any information passed along. I check in to Fishing Minnesota almost every day.

Hi WarrenA,
it's great to see you in here.

Keep us posted on how outdoor activities, fishing and hunting are going in your area won't you?

Share the info wiht your friends as well please.

take care.

Been watching and reading this sight for about a month now and happy to see Iowa getting in on the hardwater action. Live in central Iowa, do a lot of travelling to ice fish. Trips planned to okoboji, in-laws live in Minnesota, works out great. Look forward to meeting you on the hardwater.

IceJohn must be talking about putting a post on here and it doesn’t show up in the state forums Iowa page? You’ll have to explain that they are different sites and threads!
Everybody must be either doing there honey do list or getting ready for ice?
“FISH” grin.gif

------------------
http://www.icesaws.com/

Ok, got you.
You want to come straight to the Iowa forum and bypass the main forums?

Click here and when the page comes up, just bookmark it and name it Iowa Outdoor Forum

Stop in often and let us know how things are going.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone!Hope the Iowa page takes off well.Cant wait for ice! Might have to take a trip further north soon smile.gif Peace

------------------
Here fishy,fishy