• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nothing Burgers!

10 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Love how Duff, Nick, or some other butt hurt mod has to block me in Silly Town but all their little buddies get to say what ever they like.  Hilariously weak!  :whistle: 

oh i know that feeling Leech!!!!!!!!!!! 🥴

24 minutes ago, Duffman said:

fark_qKu1BUOWWmXFdI3ncyUAEeUjbl4.gif

Well your a modder over here. Go to my last post in the Not useful Democrat and maybe you can see who the dik is that has been blocking me?  If it's Rick, it's Rick.  It's his show so he can let who ever he wants play. 

I've got about 4-5 posts on hold in yellow.  Because I must be a threat to someone way of thinking.  

Posted 12 hours ago · Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

Edited by leech~~

19 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Wrong again, I haven't been a Mod in 6-7 years.

You must have a potty mouth or something.

Really, so when everyone clicks on the little Blue shield on the upper right of your Avatar and it say: "Duffman is a moderator"   Their a potty mouth too?  :rolleyes:  :grin:

no idea who is doing the blocking I cant see anything on my end

I dont think @Rickeven visits anymore and I am not sure who even has the powers to restrict any posts. And its not like anyone has been enforcing any rules around here for a really long time

Edited by rundrave

14 minutes ago, rundrave said:

no idea who is doing the blocking I cant see anything on my end

I dont think @Rickeven visits anymore and I am not sure who even has the powers to restrict any posts. And its not like anyone has been enforcing any rules around here for a really long time

Like I said and this isn't the first time. 

I've got about 4-5 posts on hold in yellow. 

Posted 12 hours ago · Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

23 hours ago, Duffman said:

Wrong again, I haven't been a Mod in 6-7 years.

I cant make any sense of it either: https://hotspotoutdoors.com/forums/staff/ it lists "staff"

Duff isn't listed there and even if he was I don't think it means anything.

What's odd is like Leech said, Duff has a blue shield on his avatar that says he is a moderator. But I also have that same shield and it doesn't net me anything as far as I can tell.

I cant delete or moderate posts anywhere on here. Back in the day I was in charge of pheasant section, SD section etc and it allowed me to moderate posts in those sections but that doesn't appear to be the case any more.

Anyone remember the back room? 😈  I don't see that any more either?

Someone on here,  that I assume is still posting here today has ability to moderate posts in silly town and I honestly don't know who it is.  I think its its pretty cowardly to do any censoring or moderating of any topic silly town or not. Even worse that they would single Leech out and nobody else. As far as I can tell a lot of stuff that would have been cleaned up years ago when Rick ran a tighter ship hasn't been enforced or done in a really long time.  A lot of stuff has been let go for a long time around here.

30 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Like I said and this isn't the first time. 

whoever it is that is singling out Leech should  at least own up to it

Edited by rundrave

16 minutes ago, Duffman said:

The only time I have had my posts put in a time out in the last couple of years is when I use foul language.

So I'm guessing they get flagged automatically because of certain words.

Oh come on you know me, remember I'm a Saint!  😇  😆