• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2023 garden

smurfy

5 hours ago, chaffmj said:

Are you sure you don't want to buy a rifle instead of gardening! 🤣

🤭🤣 i already have like 14!!!!! but dont think the neighbors or the city would like me much. well one neighbor already doesnt like me!!!!!🙄 but then feelings are mutual!!!!👍

5 hours ago, snagfinder said:

My peppers are starting to come along nicely in the garage. Tomatoes and broccoli were popping up this morning.

not sure where the garden center are at with mine!!!!!!🤗

my brudder is starting some lucky tiger tomatoes for me soon!!!!!!👍

1 hour ago, Mike89 said:

is that a canning mater???

No. It's a smaller tomato. Very sweet probably the best tasting tomato I've ever eaten. They don't turn red when ripe but you can see some red and yellow in it. Well unless your color blind like my brother!🤣 There oblong in shape.

26 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Soo, your brothers the one with the green thumb, your just a replanter! 😆

🤓😆naw.......well half way. i have a pretty green thumb meself..........👍 somehow while he's still employed, i said employed but doesnt really work, 🤣 he has time to do that. i tried it a few times........i dont have the room or patience!!!!!!!!! i worry a bit though, that wisconsin dirt in them plants!!!!

as long as he gives me some.........i'll let him be my brother for another year!!!!!!!😆🤗

yea Dave.....i'm not having half the hot women in town trampling my garden to get at me!!!!!!!🤣🤗

i did get dill, radishes, onions, lettuce  and spinach in the ground yesterday. i need to get some maters in, there getting to big for them little plastic things there in!!!!!

Edited by smurfy

8 hours ago, chaffmj said:

I have blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry plants growing in my yard. I don't have to do anything except hope that they get enough rain and that the critters don't get them before I do. 😁

I would always water my wild berries and the rain isn't much of an issue.