• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear Sightings!

I know when I was hunting around the house in the no-quota area it was nice to talk with neighbors to find out if they have seen any. So I will start this post for people to list some sightings or even if they know someone that has one hanging around that they want someone to hunt.

I do put a 70 mile one way commute to work every day and have a tendincy to take some back roads home.

RUSH CITY REPORT:
I spotted a very large black bear this morning at 6:15 am about 1 1/2 miles west of the Rush city exit off 35 this morning coming across a grass field moving south. He was standing up in the middle of the field. (Kinda looked like Satchmo standin out there)

He must have been one handsome devil! HeHeHe Sandurr, I've got them black furries crawling all over my neighborhood in downtown Wyoming,MN. Sounds like the sales of bird feeders are WAAAY up this year.

Just saw a couple last night by the dump, east of Rush City. Mama just went in the woods, but yearling was caught in the middle of the field heading west toward dump. On a full boar, dead run. Pretty cool, scared as heck from our car. right at sunset.