• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new uniforms?

rundrave

image.thumb.png.20fe230de13c8e4c03d12859af7376e6.png

I don't like the new M logo, its too similar to the Marlins. Nothing too innovative with TC logo which I guess is probably better off left as is.

Would have liked to see the pinstripes a little thicker and darker or more pronounced

Overall would give it a C, nothing to get overly excited about. 

Edited by rundrave

On 11/19/2022 at 6:26 PM, smurfy said:

To bad the pohlads waste there money on uniforms and not players, mainly pitching.

I don't know smurf.........so far this year it's been pitching, pitching, pitching.

If they keep this up, it could be a very entertaining summer.

Edited by Duffman

What does everyone think of the new changes at Target field?

went to last Saturdays game, great crowd but a little chilly. New video board is gigantic. 

Only thing I didn’t like that was different is you can’t see out of town scoreboard if your sitting on 3rd base side. 

the quicker games is definitely a change of pace. Had we not arrived 90 minutes early for batting practice I might have felt a little shorted lol.

IMG_8445.jpeg

IMG_8444.jpeg

They know they are losing fans with the TV debacle, hopefully it gets rectified and soon.

I just haphazardly follow the games online on ESPN or MLB, just so I know who's who, plan on going to at least a couple games this year.

I've watched more Twins games since early May of this year until now than I have watched  since they moved to Bally and maybe even before that. I actually cancelled YouTube TV and got FUBO instead so I could watch them since I am laid up with a leg issue for a while.

My takeaways so far:

FUBO sucks.

Not a big fan of the M logo on hats.

Twins starting pitching is the best and deepest I have seen in a long time, maybe ever.

Twins hitting is abysmal.

All the big money position players are not carrying their weight.

Rocco is a terrible manager.

I'll probably cancel FUBO as soon as I'm back on my feet, and go back to occasionally listening on the radio but for now it's something to do.

On 4/15/2023 at 8:58 AM, smurfy said:

i tend to only follow the Twinkies via the news.......the TV rites thing i dont get with my current  provider.  think its a crock.........kinda lost me as a fan!!!!

On 4/15/2023 at 3:16 PM, Duffman said:

They know they are losing fans with the TV debacle, hopefully it gets rectified and soon.

I just haphazardly follow the games online on ESPN or MLB, just so I know who's who, plan on going to at least a couple games this year.

On 4/16/2023 at 7:02 PM, bobbymalone said:

I have heard the stupid blackout thing is going to go away in the somewhat near future for mlb.tv.  

Waiting to see what happens with this as well.....

https://www.startribune.com/answer-coming-from-judge-on-future-of-minnesota-twins-television-broadcasts-bally-sports-north/600278907/

Alright Twins, I've attended 2 games this year, you've put a combined 27 runs on the board.

Give me a holler if ya need a good luck charm next Tuesday.

That Wallner grand slam tonight, I lost it in the lights and drizzle, looked at the outfielders right away........and started laughing......that's gone........and then to see the fans trying to find it.............UP THERE!!!!

Crushed.

Just break that dumb arse streak next week........please.

This team does have a different feel to it.

One game at a time though.

chaffmj.....WELY still not on the air yet?

Are there any other stations in Ely that are playing the Twins on the radio during the playoffs? 

6 hours ago, Duffman said:

This team does have a different feel to it.

One game at a time though.

chaffmj.....WELY still not on the air yet?

Are there any other stations in Ely that are playing the Twins on the radio during the playoffs? 

The last time I was ice fishing in Ely, all I could get on the radio was French Canada stations, but I was able to piece together that someone was having a he!! of a sale on hay rings up there! 🤪

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

The last time I was ice fishing in Ely, all I could get on the radio was French Canada stations, but I was able to piece together that someone was having a he!! of a sale on hay rings up there! 🤪

You can get 97.9 fm out of Virginia MN and 101.3 the Current up here, but I don't think either of those have the Twins.