• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NFL playoffs.

smurfy

Why am I so happy when the Packers lose. Does anybody else feel the same way?

@smurfy how can you drink that light beer stuff while saying that Oreos are bad for you? Don't you know what they do to make golden light michleob?

They pee in regular michleob to lower the alcohol rating and to give it that golden color!  🤣 🤪

Edited by chaffmj

25 minutes ago, Duffman said:

We were all smiles over here last night. 

Such a satisfying loss. Warmed my heart.  :)

Hoping for another couple upsets today.

Looks like no Super Bowl for Brady this year. Wonder if he'll retire after this game? 🤔 

1 hour ago, chaffmj said:

Why am I so happy when the Packers lose. Does anybody else feel the same way?

@smurfy how can you drink that light beer stuff while saying that Oreos are bad for you? Don't you know what they do to make golden light michleob?

They pee in regular michleob to lower the alcohol rating and to give it that golden color!  🤣 🤪

Hey I gotta keep my chick magnet body up 🤣

30 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Looks like no Super Bowl for Brady this year. Wonder if he'll retire after this game? 🤔 

Oh my the Rams are takin it to them.🤔 not good for my football picks though.😳 I can't watch that game, dish nixed channel 11 🥺 turds!