• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finally back in the game

rundrave

10 hours ago, knoppers said:

pulled the plug today, time for  new ride. its having options installed, will pick up in about a week, come on spring.

new wheeler.jpg

What model did you get? 570? 850? 1000?

I have been pretty happy with mine so far. It’s been a work horse this winter plowing snow. 

9 hours ago, knoppers said:

snowmobile trails close in about a hour.😁

9 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Only state and Grant-in-aid.  Not club trails.  :P

Or ditches, haha.  I kinda had a thought that iffen it was gonna snow again, it might as well, so I can get some more miles on the rebuilt top end on my sled!  Just got it back a few weeks ago and been doing break in riding around the house.

She sat tooooooo long!

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Or ditches, haha.  I kinda had a thought that iffen it was gonna snow again, it might as well, so I can get some more miles on the rebuilt top end on my sled!  Just got it back a few weeks ago and been doing break in riding around the house.

She sat tooooooo long!

Yeah, I wouldn't screw with riding a new top end in heavy wet snow and temps above 30 degrees, unless you want to do a "do over"  😬

25 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Yeah, I wouldn't screw with riding a new top end in heavy wet snow and temps above 30 degrees, unless you want to do a "do over"  😬

The shop said just don’t pin it wide open for a long run and lean it out too much.  He put some oil in the gas tank to help with break in.

9 hours ago, rundrave said:

What model did you get? 570? 850? 1000?

I have been pretty happy with mine so far. It’s been a work horse this winter plowing snow. 

its the 850 trail, I traded my 2017 850SP for it. this one has the winch, bigger tires, front and rear brush guards a different seat and LED lighting.