• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

game fair

smurfy

reading the outdoor news i see they are advertising the game fair coming up in August. i've never been to one but am thinking of checking it out once. anyone got any opinions on attending????

i googled it but it doesnt tell you what the admissions fee is????? how can they not know that already????????/

20 hours ago, smurfy said:

i googled it but it doesnt tell you what the admissions fee is????? how can they not know that already????????/

That’s a pretty good question actually.  The website says they’ll post admission prices closer to the event.  Well, it’s pretty close!  Probably around $12 though.

smurfy, if you’ve never gone, you should go.  There is SO MUCH to see there.  It’s been a few years since I’ve been there but that’s more of a timing thing on my side.  It’s  a great way to spend a day or even two.

Edited by Wanderer

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

That’s a pretty good question actually.  The website says they’ll post admission prices closer to the event.  Well, it’s pretty close!  Probably around $12 though.

smurfy, if you’ve never gone, you should go.  There is SO MUCH to see there.  It’s been a few years since I’ve been there but that’s more of a timing thing on my side.  It’s  a great way to spend a day or even two.

right now its about a 50/50 if i go or not. but yea i'd like to say i went at least once. thinking maybe the first friday of t he event......less people. then i could stop at the union hall and see the girls again!!!!!!! i do kinda miss working with them 

21 hours ago, Mike89 said:

hot and humid

yea i seen that....chances arent good i'm going with that weather. 

outdoor news had a 2 page deal on it.......yeai 'm 2 weeks behind!!!!!!!!!! ? they had a mp or layout of the game fair..........lotz of dog stuff and an area for venders but didnt say what kind??????/

20 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Should be cooler this weekend for ya.

You better check this box….

not going to make it this year.......after the weather reports i made other plans. i would go on a friday..maybe less people. not a fan of huge crowds!!!!!

Well you just might never see it at Armstrong Kennels then.  A friend that went said he heard rumors floating around this might be the last year.  Armstrong Kennels may not host it any longer for reasons I won’t comment on due to them being rumors.

I would think if that happens someone else would pick it up but you never know.

well you know what they say about rumors???? if you havent heard a good one by 9 am coffee break......ya best start one. 

yea that be a bummer..........but it is what it is.  just not in the cards this year!!!!!!!!!