• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings 2020

Wanderer

6 hours ago, JBMasterAngler said:

You guys should be praying they lose every game! Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes in April!

Nah, looks to good for MN to go after.  Even though we’ll need a replacement QB next year, or sooner.

Vikes are garbage. I swore them off prior to this season after they did nothing in the draft/off season to address the O-Line, then they doubled down on poor decisions by re-upping Speilman's and Cousin's contracts. 

I hope they don't win another game all season and then they blow the whole thing up. I like Zim, but it doesn't seem like he's a good HC. 

Sunday's are more enjoyable without the Purple Face Palm. 

Yah, they dun did good!  I didn’t watch the first half and was about to leave in the fourth under the assumption they would finish the Lions off BUT they looked like they were going snatch defeat from the hands of victory again so I stayed.

Nice win.

Keep taking your Sunday walks. ?