• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

On 1/7/2023 at 6:28 PM, Mike89 said:

just seen a red fox running across a field the other day too!!  cool!!!

They're in my yard all the time. They sniff around where my dogs have been then take off. Seems like they're overpopulating. Never used to see this many

15 hours ago, SledNeck said:

They're in my yard all the time. They sniff around where my dogs have been then take off. Seems like they're overpopulating. Never used to see this many

You can thank a bleeding hurt PETA libber, for not seeing hot woman not wrapped in fir anymore! 😒

47 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

had to have been fun to watch!!!  

Yeah it was pretty cool and made up for the fact I didn't see a deer 😂 it was running from one end of the log to the other and sticking it's head in holes on the side.

I looked for a pic but couldn't find it.  Not sure if I took one.  It was really pale.  More yellow than red.

Edited by bobbymalone

19 hours ago, Mike89 said:

ya feeding them??   they sure like your place!!!!

I put out dead mice for them that we catch on our screen porch and in our pole barn. 

18 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Or a matching set of hat and gloves?

I couldn't do that. They are like pets to me.