• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Random Daily Pics

On 12/28/2022 at 8:05 PM, leech~~ said:

Whatcha got for lights there Duff?  

A couple old Black Diamond lanterns. I used to use them for camping. I use other lights these days, so these hang out in one of the bug out bags until ice season. They fit in my rod/tackle bag nicely.

20221230_192732.jpg

Edited by Duffman

3 hours ago, Duffman said:

A couple old Black Diamond lanterns. I used to use them for camping. I use other lights these days, so these hang out in one of the bug out bags until ice season. They fit in my rod/tackle bag nicely.

20221230_192732.jpg

Just picked up a new Eskimo Wide 1 thermo, and they looked like they throw some good light for their size.  👍

duff i was up there too.........go over to the FM side and look at the deer river talmoon thread.  it was all firmed up until sunday morning. and the little lake by us didnt have any slush. if you know where to old north elementary school is, the lake right behind that......we got access to it!