• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LoonASea no Ride reports?

leech~~

Trails over here are groomed ,,, Lakes are getting staked with this colder weather ,,, I plan to ride tuesday if we get a few inches of snow ,,, I do miss riding the NSST ,,,, Might have to head north towards Bayfield where they have gotten more lake effect snow ,,, I have to snowshoe every where I go when out checking trail cams and food plots ,,, Its past my crotch if I dont (and I have long legs) 

Riding solo isn't that fun but having perfect trail conditions makes up for it ,,, Got an early start this morning on the corridor with 2 sets of tracks on freshly groomed trail ,,, Headed south on #4 and there I was greeted with 3 inches of fresh snow with no tracks all the way to my planed destination (that was closed) ,,, That was so fun I turned around to make a 2nd set of tracks ,,,, At the next club meeting I plan to talk one of the groomers into a ride along 

I wont be going to the UP any time soon ,,, Too many places around here to investigate yet

30 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

Riding solo isn't that fun but having perfect trail conditions makes up for it ,,, Got an early start this morning on the corridor with 2 sets of tracks on freshly groomed trail ,,, Headed south on #4 and there I was greeted with 3 inches of fresh snow with no tracks all the way to my planed destination (that was closed) ,,, That was so fun I turned around to make a 2nd set of tracks ,,,, At the next club meeting I plan to talk one of the groomers into a ride along 

I wont be going to the UP any time soon ,,, Too many places around here to investigate yet

Living the life my friend.  ?

Yeah riding solo is not always fun.  Plus, I prefer to die with someone else along!  ? 

Well got out for another solo ride ,,, Planed to head west out of Iron River but the main corr gave me some pucker factor after about a miles ,,, Turned around to the east and followed the groomer for about 10 miles ,,, He turned off and I ran to Ashland ,,, The scenery on the trail is awesome ,,, Snuck up on a group of turkeys and 7 or so deer on the trail ,, They just dont care much for the deep snow in the woods