• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2020 Twins

JBMasterAngler

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 11:40 AM, JBMasterAngler said:

Kepler is on pace for 120 homers. Maybe his pace will be as epic for the game as the summer of ‘98...minus the steroids.

Maybe you jinxed him. Don't think hes been on base since.

the team is a shell of itself with all the injuries but other teams are dealing with the same thing. We get Pineda back along with Buxton and Donaldson the next few days so hopefully things improve. Need to get back on a winning streak now.

All three Central Division teams out of the playoffs already.

This season was misleading, Twins were not as good as their record indicates.

But to lose the way they did, ouch.

To be a championship team, ya gotta have a fire in your belly.

Granted, not having a crowd to fire ya up hurts more than I thought it would, especially in the playoffs.

Oh well, let's get through this long dark winter and get our hopes up that a true spring training and a full schedule can be had next year.

They entertained me this season, I'm used to the playoff dissapointment, I get over it pretty quickly these days.

11 minutes ago, Duffman said:

They entertained me this season, I'm used to the playoff dissapointment, I get over it pretty quickly these days.

I'm honestly glad they just made it through the season. It provided some much need entertainment with covid going on.  Playoff disappointment yet again still sucks.

Romo, Clippard, Hill and Odorizzi all signed 1 year deals last year. Does Cruz come back? Was Rosario's last contribution to the team getting thrown out by the ump?

With the Polads missing out on 81 gates do they cut payroll?

I would like to see them go get Trevor Bauer.

1 minute ago, rundrave said:

I'm honestly glad they just made it through the season. It provided some much need entertainment with covid going on.  

Yep, I so needed actual games.

I could only watch the replay of Thome's walk off home run game so many times this past summer.  :)