• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Me On The Last Weekend!

leech~~

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
19 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Rick, you look confused in your emoticon above.

See it's about Deer Hunting and I making a little fun of myself for not getting a Deer this year. ?

Help?  ?

Nahhhh, it was really cute. ? I saw it first on fb. ?

You done good. Don't know who runs this site, but they sure could use better emoticons! ?????

don't feel bad leech, I felt the same way the 3rd weekend. matter of fact I'm pretty sure the deer where taunting me. walked out at dark Saturday nite, go back where I was sunday morning, had deer walking all over in my tracks. 

9 minutes ago, chaffmj said:

Leech on the last weekend of deer hunting reminds me of Jethro Tull! (snot running down his clothes, greasy fingers smearing free sweatshirt) ?

Yeah, you would actually have to get out in the woods to understand that probably half the hunters in this state could relate to the post on the last day of the season with no Deer in hand. But, that's ok.  Yuk, yuk. ?

43 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Yeah, you would actually have to get out in the woods to understand that probably half the hunters in this state could relate to the post on the last day of the season with no Deer in hand. But, that's ok.  Yuk, yuk. ?

You are right I can't relate to that post. Also if I was a deer hunter I wouldn't have to go out to the woods to bag a deer. I would just open the sliding glass door to deck, calmly step out, give a whistle and when the big boy comes running into the yard I would blast away.  ?

DSC00939.thumb.JPG.380ea756940c8c5e59c052dc6949e19d.JPG

DSC00947.thumb.JPG.9b1db60742ad3db14a30980cad97232c.JPG

4 hours ago, smurfy said:

so Del you saying your friend shot all those bucks at nite!!!!!!!??

hunting farm country is a whole drifferent animal then up in the big woods!!!!!!!!!?

Nope.  The bucks that come through my backyard and nibble at my birdfeeders seem to only do so at night. My friend and his family got them perfectly legally so far as I know, and I am confident that it is true.   

SE mn is different because it has a lot more deer than up nort.    I see more deer in a week in my yard than I did in a decade of hunting in Pine County....