• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area' in the outdoors.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Hoyt4

2020 Wi Turkey Permits

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Make your own out of thin ply and pink foam. Just take 1/2 inch pink foam and glue on 1/8 or 1/4 plywood on both sides using Pl Premium and a 1/8" V notch trowel. You'll also want to glue in a rabbited solid wood edge to finish it off.  
    • Creating sweets before the holiday season with the family is my favorite kind of a get together. Those looks delicious, I feel like kids and young at heart will love it. 
    • And they still come out with that product! 🙃
    • I ran my last set of hankook dynapro ATM tires for 94,000 and wasn't at the 3/32 wear mark. Just wanted to get a new set before I started grad school. 40k on my current set without issues. I rotated mine every 7500 miles. I have a friend who got 103,000 out of his set. I know people will call BS but I have no reason to lie and no incentive. Both were on half ton chev trucks and I took mine down some super sketchy farm roads that were previously flooded and some flooded logging roads. It's the only tire I'll buy and their fairly affordable. Also a good alignment goes a long ways in the longevity of tires
    • So..............when do pitcher's and catcher's report to spring training?
    • Wine, rum and Woodford 🙄
    • Do they drink Wine while cooking like our ladies?  😋
    • I just put on a set of Falken Wildpeak ATW3 before hunting season and have been impressed so far. The only problem is I don’t have anything to compare against because they replaced the factory tires on my pickup that were 6 years old. I wanted a little more aggressive tire than the factory tires and these seemed to fit that description. I only put about 7-8k miles on my pickup a year so it’s going to take a while to find out for sure how they are in the wrong run but I am happy so far and the price on these tires was great. 
    • I guarantee they are all hand made. 50 lbs of dipping chocolate 10 lbs of white chocolate, mass quantities of sugar, coconut and fondant. Then 13 women put in 8 hours of mixing, rolling, dipping and trimming. Each family has some of the centers mixed ahead of time because they need to cool and set overnight.
    • check out the smith lift it is expensive but they work.