• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Else Getting Their Sleds Ready ?

Walleyehooker

• 3 weeks later...

well the battery was dead, but I did pull start it for the first time this season, it ran good. just need to replace the hifax and its ready to go. not sure about the battery, I have the tender on it now, may need a new one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 8:12 PM, leech~~ said:

7xh9.gif

You can’t even blame that ride on the Trestle Inn! ?

Hope you guys find some decent riding but I’m not sure where it is for trails.  Central MN and Ely trails have snow on them but like @knoppers mentioned, not great.  The best snow I’ve seen has been in ditches that haven’t been run too much, or on the lakes.

• 10 months later...

i got rid of my wifes sled 4-5 years ago and kept mine. its been stored in my moms shed like forever. i decided last year to get it up and running and had the carbs all fixed up and runs like a top.

i now leave it up at the cabin cause thats where i'd use it most. i usually started it about every other time i was up there which was plenty!!!!🤭🤗 let it run for 20 minutes or so........so yea its ready to go!!!!!

funny how that works...... when it is 3 1/2 hours away i managed to start it more then when it was 5 miles away!!!!!!!!🙄