• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Doe Estrus Scent

jay83196

The best scent you can use is take a pizs and dump by your stand a few weeks before season. Then they will be use to it not meaning danger when you take one during season!  ?

Edited by leech~~

I’ve used it in the past and never really had any success with it. Deer would cross the trail if I was pulling it on a rope on the walk in and not notice. I’ve tried the canisters around the stand also and didn’t seem to have any luck. The only thing that was always consistent with it was opening up in my pocket and soaking myself with it. 

i've seen i work well, then not. did the drag also and didnt notice deer following it up. and i've never been stampeded by deer using scents, so...........

i'm beginning to be a huge believer in that little green can though!!!!!!!!!! the one that sounds like a doe screaming for a boyfriend!!!

I picked up the Buck Bomb Rut Kit the other day before a weekend of bow hunting.  It was like $6 so figured why not give it a try.  I had a few bucks and does walk right by it and not pay any attention to it.  I've also used some other brands over the last several years and never had any luck with any of them.  Like Huntnfish the only thing consistent with these scents is that they always open up in your pocket or your pack.  I spent last night washing my hunting pack to get the doe pee smell out of it.  

Save your money!  Some nerds in a lab an't never going to trick a Deer's senses of smell!  ?

The only thing this stuff attracts is your wife when you come home from hunting and she says what smells like Piszszs!  ?