• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

This Thing Blows!

rl_sd

Picked up a second wheel house last year cheap and it has a empire vented radiant heater. I am less than impressed with it, but am trying a few things before I throw in the towel and move to a fan forced. Biggest issue is the guy on the top bunk bakes, while the guy on the bottom freezes. It is a 6x 12 ridgeline that has  been spray foamed The guy before me mounted it about 2 ft of the floor so that he could fit his wilcraft in, moving it down to the original position is on the to do list yet this fall. The other thing that I have been looking at is fans. I ordered some high flow computer fans but sent them back because I was less than impressed with the air movement. Today I got a 12 v squirrel cage type of fan off off amazon... definitely impressed. It isn’t as quite as the computer fan but moves way more air! And at just over an amp draw, I think it is going to to be a winner. I am debating on whether to leave it hook up direct or wire it into the Thermo switch line that I have wired into the heater. For guys looking for a fan that doesn’t break the bank, sound like a freight train, or pull more amps than a toaster oven... I suggest taking a look at this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07Q37K34D?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title&th=1