• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gopher Nation

JBMasterAngler

11 hours ago, JBMasterAngler said:

Gameday will be here next week! As cool and exciting as that will be...I have absolutely no ambition to attend! The initial thought sounds fun, but I really don’t want to stand around in a crowd for 3+ hours, in the cold and snow, watching sports casters that I can’t even hear ?

Anyway, they should move up 2 spots in the rankings. Could’ve been 3 spots had the refs not given Oklahoma a gift 1st down to end the game against TCU. Apparently the committee must really want the sooners to get that 4th playoff spot.

4E254B9E-CDF1-4FCB-84F7-01C447479C39.jpeg

The best chance the Gophers have of winning this week is if Wisconsin loses on purpose so they don't have to get slapped around again by Ohio State. Maybe the Gophers should consider that strategy as well.........

Edited by Big Dave2

2 minutes ago, Moonshine said:

That's a IF

I know..........but with one week to go in the regular season, and after the first two games of this season............to be able to get a dig in on BigD like that, a dig that possibility could happen............is kinda unreal as a MN fan.

Also as a MN fan, Joe Blow Car Rental Bowl here we come. :)

I am enjoying this season as well.  When I was a kid in 1983, a few buddies and I went to the Gopher-Nebraska game at the dome.  That was an all time low point for the program.  Hope we never return to those days.  No Joe Blow Car Rental Bowl this year!  It's also going to be fun in the future watching some of our players in the NFL.  Like seeing Maroney and Barber play after they left the U.

What’s everyone’s guess on who the celebrity guest picker will be? The possibilities I came up with were: Lindsay Whalen, Ryan Saunders, Richard Pitino, Joe Mauer, Antoine Winfield. And John Legend as a long shot guess. Whalen being the most likely. I seen online that Ric Flair or Brock Lesnar are possibilities also.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
3 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

That's probably not the biggest letdown you are in for today.....?

Only bigger letdown I can see is if you're an Alabama or Wisconsin fan.

38 minutes ago, Rick said:

It was a very good season for the Gophers. More than I expected. 

8 minutes ago, Duffman said:

I'm guessing no where near where Big D thought.

:D

2 minutes ago, JBMasterAngler said:

Better than expected season. 

Well, since none of you are probably even old enough to have witnessed a good Gopher football team......of course this season was better than expected.

348e225ad4b30681ec5ccf0cbac67736.jpg

16 hours ago, JBMasterAngler said:

Outback Bowl most likely. Although, Citrus Bowl isn’t out of the question. Better than expected season. Just sucks that both losses came against the 2 teams I hate the most!

Why on earth would you HATE a group of 18-22 year old kids?

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
20 hours ago, Rick said:

Only bigger letdown I can see is if you're an Alabama or Wisconsin fan.

16 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Yeah, Wisconsin is really let down that they have to play Ohio State again in the Big 10 championship game.....

Only half wrong....I see the ALABAMA FANS were LET DOWN BIG TIME! ❤?????????????

That's gonna leave a mark ????