• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

JBMasterAngler

Gopher Nation

They should jump up at least 5 spots in the playoff rankings. Alabama and Kansas State lost, but Alabama will stay ahead of them. 4 teams were idle (Utah, Oregon, Auburn, Michigan). Oklahoma almost blew it against Iowa State, and Wisconsin squeaked by Iowa. In the AP poll they should go up at least 3 spots.

Anyone else think that Annexstad transfers after this season? Tanner Morgan had more TD passes than incompletions! And he was only 1 foot away from a 4th touchdown!

They will jump more than 5 spots from 17th and into the top 10.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:44 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

GOPHER NATION!!!!

What an exciting game to watch! Blood pressure was getting tested there in the 4th quarter. I thought for sure the fix was in when the refs didn’t call delay of game on that Penn State touchdown run. Probably the biggest home win in a very very very long time! 

Man I was [PoorWordUsage]ed when that delay of game never got called and being that a touchdown came from it was even worse but in the end we found a way to make it happen. My blood pressure was also on the rise there at the end.  Awesome game!

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, JBMasterAngler said:

#8 in the playoff rankings. As a long time gopher fan, this has truly been a dream season!

Its the highest they have ever been ranked in my life time(I'm 25).  I'm super pumped with this season.

Ain't this fun?

Seriously, it's been a joy flipping around on the sports channels and seeing the Goph's not only noticed but with a major hint of respect.

Moved to MN 40 years ago, it's about dam time boy's.

I think the IA game will be a tougher test than Penn State.

That game from a MN sports fans perspective has loss written all over it.

Prove me wrong Gophers, continue to row that boat.

Bring that effing bacon statue home!!!!!

Well that game went about as expected. Was worse for me, because my directv went out, so I had to listen to the game. Couple plays I wish they would have done differently...go for the touchdown at the end of the first half, instead of field goal. And when it was 4th down midway through the 4th quarter, they should have kicked the field goal instead of going for it. Was fun having a top ten ranking while it lasted. That loss guaranteed gameday won’t be here for Wisconsin game.

Just one of those games where we didn't get the bounces to go our way like earlier in the season.

So.........win the next two games, get absolutely crushed by Ohio State and then head to the Rose Bowl.

I can live with that. :)

Well, they only dropped down to #11 in the AP poll. That’s not too bad. They better show up to Northwestern next week ready to crack some skulls! Just a win isn’t going to be good enough. They need to dominate!