• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bear Baiting

I'm hunting no quota, have 3 for sure different bears maybe 4 on my bait. One is a giant boar. Headed back north tonight, will rebait an and set my stand in the morning. Only took 2 days for them to start hitting, my guess they were already in the area because of the mass quantity of acorns fall by the bait site. 

Edited by Archerysniper

We had 4 of 6 baits hit. Today I drove ATV to about 40 yards of bait, got off, grabbed the goody bucket and headed to the bait. Ended up watching a close 300 lb bear have lunch. After 15 minutes he wandered off. I refilled  the bait. I know where my stand is going.

Edited by smurfy

well i am giving it one more shot this weekend after a bear. actually my son also. weather doesnt sound very cooperative but i'm gonna give it my best shot. the baits have been hit...........just never when we are there. pulling out all the stops this weekend.