• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota Timberwolves

JBMasterAngler

I like the move we made lastnight. I think Jarrett Culver could have the same impact as Josh Ogechie. Give us some much needed depth. And we dumped a tiny bit of salary without sacrificing too much in Dario Saric. Will still have to wait until next year when Teague’s contract expires, to have any room to sign any quality free agents. No chance for the playoffs next season, so tank perhaps??

Nice win to start the season last night. I really find it hard to believe that this team can get anymore than 32 wins though. I see a lot of those losses coming at the hands of Andrew Wiggins! 10 for 27 shooting? I sure hope somehow, some way that we can get rid of him! 

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

National media likes to do that. Great clickbait. Saunders and Rosas have a plan and they are looking for the right fit. Russell would obviously fit the bill. 

They are currently positioning themselves to make a splash to get what they need. Don't be surprised to see Covington or Wiggins traded in a major swap.

Heard about the bad loss, and then went and watched the highlights. Watching Fox intentionally miss that foul shot and then see KAT just stand there and watch is exactly why until things change I will never follow this team close again. 

Bet Saunders doesn't pull his starters like that again.

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators
30 minutes ago, rundrave said:

Heard about the bad loss, and then went and watched the highlights. Watching Fox intentionally miss that foul shot and then see KAT just stand there and watch is exactly why until things change I will never follow this team close again. 

Bet Saunders doesn't pull his starters like that again.

Draft lottery baby ??

Obviously, Wiggins’ contract will forever be the anchor that weighs us down, but we are freeing up a little bit of money. We traded away Teague. Georgi Dieng’s contract is up after the season. I had read that the wolves might be interested in drafting Daniel Oturu to replace him, if things were to fall in place. Unless we have two first round picks, I wouldn’t draft him high in the draft. So unless he’s available in the second round, getting him doesn’t seem realistic. 

Gorgui's contract is off the books in 2021, not this season. 

It's been a rough season thus far. I bet there is one move made this week for the wolves and hopefully we stay subpar the remainder of the season. Hoping for a strong draft pick!

Wolves trade Covington in part of a 4 team trade. I read we were offering 1st round picks to Golden State for DeAngelo Russell. WHAT?!?!?! Our GM should be fired immediately if that’s true! We need to be accumulating draft picks, not trading them away! Especially for a guy that underachieves almost as much as Wiggins. 

I thought I couldn’t dislike Glenn Taylor any more than I already did until today:

Glen Taylor with @ChadHartmanShow when asked if the reason for this happening is because the franchise might be worth double what he was selling it for:
"Partly so, yes. I have a responsibility to those who have been on this ride for the last 40 years."

Sellers remorse for sure but too bad for him the deal was inked 3 years ago. Hopefully the league has a way to arbitrate so it doesn’t go to court, but we will see.

I really don't care about that.

Sad to say the best chance of a championship at the moment in this state is the Twolves.

Used to be such the fan, but the NBA lost me with the pick and roll. 

But I'll watch come playoff time.

If KAT can't play worth a darn , the playoff run won't last long. 

i always though Taylor was a slim ball!!!!! watching the gopher hockey team last night there were blurbs running across the bottom about the T-wolves sale is off!!!! and A-rods group saying the finances from there end was in order. 

this kinda reminds me of Norm Greed, er Green!!!!!!!!

The sooner Taylor is gone the better. 

I’m not a big fan of A-Fraud Rodriguez either. But I don’t like the bad blood and relationship issues that linger between the organization and Kevin Garnett.

I want to see his jersey retired and possibly be part of the organization again in some way. No way that ever happens if Taylor is still involved.