• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hummingbird 12

gregg52

Question

4 answers to this question

I was in the same boat last year when I bought a Helix 10. I watched a ton of YouTube videos and learned enough to get started. I Would then recommend just getting out on the water and just playing with the settings to familiarize yourself with it. I still have a lot of tuning left to figure out on mine but I am at least to the point that I can decifer the DI and 2D sonar. I am still working on fine tuning the SI. I am hoping to get an afternoon on the water before opener to do some more playing around. 

Ya kinda did that last week watched some you tube 

They show abunch of different screens and how great they 

But kinda fail to show which buttons to push 

I have no idea the difference in Dowm imaging and 2D

Going get on the lake and call tech help I think 

Humminbird has a bunch on YouTube that goes over all the settings. If you search humminbird tutorials you’ll find that channel. They go over all the different menus and how to make adjustments.