• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

BIGFISH.JZ

Starting Another 7 Months

Today is my first day back to work, fixing and rigging boats. I don't think I could handle working 12 months/year. Having 5 months to deer hunt and ice fish is something I enjoy very much. How many of you have seasonal jobs that let an outdoorsman get a chance to be outdoors, and what do you do? 

I am semi retired and spend my spring and summer working at a golf course. I love my job but really enjoy my deer hunting and ice fishing. I am looking forward to turkey hunting next week!

45 minutes ago, BIGFISH.JZ said:

Having 5 months to deer hunt and ice fish is something I enjoy very much.

giphy.gif

Good for you Bigfish JZ. 😎

That’s a situation I can’t even comprehend.  I’m one of the 50 hour/week crowd.  5 weeks of vacation built up doesn’t really mean a thing.

18 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Good for you Bigfish JZ. 😎

That’s a situation I can’t even comprehend.  I’m one of the 50 hour/week crowd.  5 weeks of vacation built up doesn’t really mean a thing.

Yeah, you get back from vacation and the work just piled up while you were gone. Vacation only pauses it for a while but then you have to work that much harder upon return.