• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice House Build

BunchOfish

@BunchOfish Totally agree, prices are outrageous, and yes my 90' crestline serves me well. I also build my fishing stuff. Wheel house 4 years ago pic 1, added power lift winches last fall. Just completed my second under water camera self contained in case (upper left insert) pic 2. Wireless remote camera deploy/retrieve, rotate and DVR record video. Wired and wireless video to othee monitors, runs on M18 Milwaukee battery or external 12v power. Video quality (lower right insert) equal to Marcum, Vex or Aqua Vu. Ice augers made from modified Mora hand augers and variety of adapters from steel shaft. Also did an auto jigger. Just a few of my very inexpensive fishing products.

20190508_100826.thumb.jpg.4be41a62f54d9b0b860c1f67d10b5de3.jpg

9 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Nice work!  That is one things that I have always wanted to learn is how to saw to fix boat covers and stuff.

Yeah my wife is pretty jealous.  She even told me that she didn't think I was going to be able to make the covers so she was pretty surprised when I was able to make them.  There by no means prefect but they came out pretty good for someone who has very little experience doing it.

Just about done.  All the pads are finished up. All the trim has a clear coat on it now(2 coats around the windows and door). I also got some blinds installed.  I had a nice surprise from my mom.  She bought me a tv for it.  I had planned on putting a tv in it before next ice season so thats awesome to get one installed early.  Its going to make its madden voyage next weekend.  We are going up to Cut Foot Sioux to camp for memorial day weekend. Now its time to clean it all up good and stock it up for camping.

20190518_153514.jpg

20190518_153521.jpg

20190518_153529.jpg

20190518_153548.jpg