• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

gregg52

Buying A New Boat !!!!!!!!!!!! Warrior Or Yar-craft

LOOKING AT boats 

One problem I have is  no body has a 1795 yar craft to look at 

Looked at 1890 warrior with new Yamaha pretty nice boat 

ALSO looking at a 2090 warrior w/200 E-tec kinda  leaning towards  this boat 

but alittle spendy and big ,i'm old not sure I need that big of boat any more 

Kinda thinking out load here !!!!!!!!!! lol

wish I could help ya spend ur $$$ but I am not informed much on those particular boats, but I am jealous and envy your situation!😎  Both options sound great!  Report back and include pics of your new rig when you make a decision!  Good Luck

I was without a boat last summer ,first time since I 17 years old (66)

So I'm really anxious for opener !!!!!!!!!!!

Might go to Pierre SD If I get the boat early and decent weather 

I sold my boat 5 years ago because family needs and can't justify buying a new one yet.  I planted the idea last fall with the wife though and in the next 2 years I will find and purchase our family boat!!  Patience🚣‍♂️

49 minutes ago, gregg52 said:

LOOKING AT boats 

One problem I have is  no body has a 1795 yar craft to look at 

Looked at 1890 warrior with new Yamaha pretty nice boat 

ALSO looking at a 2090 warrior w/200 E-tec kinda  leaning towards  this boat 

but alittle spendy and big ,i'm old not sure I need that big of boat any more 

Kinda thinking out load here !!!!!!!!!! lol

I worked in Fiberglass building campers, whirlpools, Spas,....... for about 20 years. Looking at the fiberglass work of both boats at the last Boat show I went to. By far I would say the Warrior boats were built a lot nicer with very clean glass work and surface finish. IMO.

The motors and accessories cost the same no matter what boat they get mounted to.  I suggest getting the most boat you can handle financially.  It is rare to hear some say they have too much boat.  I am a Ranger owner.  On my second one.  Bumped up from a 20 to a 21, 225 to a 300hp.  

25 minutes ago, Hoey said:

The motors and accessories cost the same no matter what boat they get mounted to.  I suggest getting the most boat you can handle financially.  It is rare to hear some say they have too much boat.  I am a Ranger owner.  On my second one.  Bumped up from a 20 to a 21, 225 to a 300hp.  

Ya this aint my first boat 

I had 2095 yar craft it was a wheel boat I'm just going back to tiller 

One thing for sure I dont need all that horsepower ,I had 150 on my 2095 it was plenty for me 

I dont do any tournaments any more so no need to beat any one any where ...lol  

Most the time I'm on big water and you only run wide open a 1/3 of the time any way 

Boats...... right next to pick-up trucks on ridiculousness of pricing. 

I have zero experience in the fiberglass world, but I know of someone with a new Ranger and it's a pretty slick fishing machine.  Also hear great things about Skeeters, too.  

Sizing is all dependent on your needs.  I agree, get as much boat as you can afford, but 20 footers are beast though! 

A lot depends on how many folks will be fishing out of it.    Probably don't need a 20 footer for one or two folks except maybe on LOW.   

Agree on that delcecchi  50% of time just me and hardly 

ever more than 2 

Thats what kinda pushing towards the smaller boats 

I think once a guy got use to the smaller one wouldnt notice the difference 

little slower but not a big deal 

20 hours ago, gregg52 said:

Agree on that delcecchi  50% of time just me and hardly 

ever more than 2 

Thats what kinda pushing towards the smaller boats 

I think once a guy got use to the smaller one wouldnt notice the difference 

little slower but not a big deal 

I have been fishing out of a 1775 provee for 20 years now.   Put a suzuki 140 on to replace the old 2+2 merc.  

Still works great.  for me and sometimes another person. 

Wow I would think that 140 would push you right along 

Must be a wheel boat to have that big of a motor on it 

That is the only motor That I have never heard any one whine about 

They just keep on running !!!!!!!!!!!

I 'm kinda looking at a warrior with a tiller I40 on it 1890 

Its Red so it would match my new Yukon Would coool going down the road lol

On a good day with me and all my fishing stuff, a 9.9 two stroke merc kicker, trolling motor, most of a tank of gas, might do 44.  (on the gps).  Might be able to get a little more with a fancier prop, but they are expensive and hard to find for Suzuki.

Yeah, console, wheel.

Ya they are the number one warrior dealer 

Thinking bout one there with a Suzuki on it 

And its red will match my yukon

41 minutes ago, gregg52 said:

Greg new ride for the summer !!

Sweet!  Looks like you pulled the trigger!

Ya kinda cool I thought 

Will get a good picture when I pick it up   

I'm thinking  they both should well out last me !!!!!!!!!!!!   lol