• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Hoey

Facebook Account Setup

I am working unsuccessfully to setup a Facebook Account.  It is asking me for a photo, govt issued ID.  Does anyone know if this is legitimate or not?

I just set one up last week and don’t recall being asked for a govt issued ID.  I wouldn’t give that up either.

The photo part I skipped

It is saying my account is Disabled.  On the phone with customer support now.

Customer support in India was of little value.  Apparently my work network and/or PC have viruses not allowed to be present during setup.  They recommended that I setup using my iPhone.  Done.  Looks like 300 plus friends waiting.  Who are they?

19 minutes ago, Hoey said:

Customer support in India was of little value.  Apparently my work network and/or PC have viruses not allowed to be present during setup.  They recommended that I setup using my iPhone.  Done.  Looks like 300 plus friends waiting.  Who are they?

You set up an account and there are already 300 friends? Are you sure it's not just friend suggestions? You have to invite people to be your friend.

4 hours ago, Hoey said:

Looks like 300 plus friends waiting.  Who are they?

It was pretty crazy, the friend suggestions that showed up.  People I know; people I don’t.  Based on whatever data they could mine from my phone.  That’s what was the freaky part.  Hence the reason I’ll never voluntarily give them more than I have to.